.

January 19, 2019

ITEM PICK UPS: Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia Trading Arts Figures and More


Hello! I got a very small budget today because I'm earing cash to buy a graphics card for my PC. Still, I bought a few toys that are cheaper than the toys I usually buy. What I got is some Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia Trading Arts figures and some stuff. (And yeah I made an effort to make a title card for this post)

Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia (what a long title, let's shorten it to DFFOO) is a mobile game by Square Enix that features the characters from Dissidia NT what's interesting about this game is that it's a turn-based JRPG that have a lot of characters from the Final Fantasy series (main line, sequels and spin-offs)

I'm so excited that I already opened the box before taking pictures.
SQEX released the first wave of these DFFOO Trading Arts figures. Sadly I missed the pre-order window and didn't get all the figures. What I got is 4 and I have to hunt these down on lots of toy shops.

Hmmm which characters I got?
This is a blind box, meaning what you get is random so I don't know what figures that I got. I will review these tiny toys soon.


I also got these LEGO minifigures. They're on sale, way cheaper than the original price so I pick some of these too. I got six of these, I don't know if I should review the minifigs or not.

So yeah, these are the items I picked up today. I wish SQEX continue the DFFOO Trading Arts series because I like that game and I want to get the figures of all the characters (there are already 70+ characters in the Global version of the game and more to come).

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.