.

January 05, 2019

2018 Yearender and the Future Stuff


Happy New Year guys! It's 2019! Sorry if I'm very late and/or slow on posting recently. A lot has happened last month (Dec 2018) to the point that I got tired and got sick (I still am today). But hey let's review what happened here in Randomly Random for the past year.

2018 RECAP

First off, about the stuff I planned to do in 2018. Well I haven't done all of them. I still don't have a PS4 and a Nintendo Switch but I finally managed to build my very own brand new PC.

For the reviews I posted in 2018. I posted 16 toy reviews! That's a lot compared in 2017 because in addition to Play Arts Kai action figures, I covered different brands this time like DC Collectibles and LEGO. 

As for outside activities. I only watched two movies, Deadpool 2 and Avengers: Infinity War. I spent most of my days outside eating at different restaurants and I reviewed some food at 3 restaurants that are new to me. I really liked the Red King ramen at Ramen Nagi. The traveling stuff that I planned didn't happen unfortunately.

For artwork stuff. I still don't have a drawing tablet so as usual, more traditional sketches! I made three colorless sketches most of them are original (like this) and random (like this).

I also made some photo edits featured in my toy reviews of PAK Vincent ValentinePAK Terra, PAK Zack Fair and DC Bombshells Hawkgirl.

Some of my toy reviews featured comic strips instead of photo edits and these reviews are: PAK Aranea Highwind, PAK Dissidia Lightning, PAK Cid and Cait Sith.

2019: THE PLAN

So, what to do in 2019. Well I don't know... I think my motto this year is "Go with the flow" and still not sure about that.

For toy shopping, I'm planning on buying Figma figures soon specially those that are from the Persona series and Overwatch. Gonna get some DC Bombshells figures, Bring Arts figures and Storm Collectibles figures too. I might buy some toys from random brands. Well all of these depends on my toy budget this year.

I'm itching to get a drawing tablet (preferably those that have a touchscreen) this year, but my priority is buying a graphics card for my PC.

As for outdoor activities and travel... I don't know but I will post stuff if I went to different places this year.

UPCOMING TOY REVIEWS

I still have some toys to review that I didn't finish last year. Hopefully I get some free time to finish these reviews. And I the new toy that I pre-ordered (the flower girl) are arriving this January. Sadly I backed out on pre-ordering Cloud and Fenrir... too expensive (still gonna buy them someday though).

That concludes my yearender report for 2018

Here's for a glorious 2019!

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Hi jess. Happy new year too. Keep up the good work and review coming. I got my aerith. And gotta say i’m disappointed with the face sculpt. So different from the proto and so bland too. Making it look like a cheap knock off...

    ReplyDelete

.