.

February 13, 2019

I Tried Varda Flame Grill's Lodi 2 Burger


I love burgers! So I went out to buy some on the go then I found this burger joint, Varda Flame Grill. This is the first time I heard Varda. With a little bit of research and reading the names of the food in the menu, I found out that this is a Filipino restaurant/stand and it's featured in a business show in the local channel on TV.


So what is Lodi 2 burger, well "Lodi" is a reversed spelling of "Idol". This is a spicy burger and the number 2 indicates that this burger have two large patties, I'm guessing two quarter pounder patties or higher.


This burger is kinda large and it's very cheap. It costs just Php.105.00 (about $2.00).

The burger gets really messy because of the spicy sauce.
This burger's spiciness is tolerable, kinda weak for very experienced spicy food eater but it tastes really good. It beats some burgers from well-known restaurants here in the Philippines. It almost like this is not made by a Filipino restaurant.

Varda have even bigger/taller burgers with multiple patties in the menu, I can't wait to try them too.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.