.

February 25, 2019

Pinoy Bricksters 4th Year Anniversary

I went out to Greenhills Shopping Centre to buy stuff like: action figures, clothes, shoes or whatever. While looking for something to buy, I stumbled upon this small event. It's a small event hosted by Pinoy Bricksters. They're celebrating their 4th year anniversary.

Since this is a surprise event, I'm not prepared. I don't have my DSLR so I used my really old smartphone (iPhone 5C) to snap some pics.


This group is kinda new, my blog is older... Ahem! Anyway, there sure are a lot of people here for an event held in a small area. That shows that LEGO (or clone bricks) have lots of fans, young and old.


Wow, these minifigure display frame looks good. They're made pretty well and I think they're made to order.



I forgot to ask the people who made this if they allow custom frame builds because I want my future minifig frame to have LED lights in it.



You can buy lots of LEGO brick pieces per gram if you want to build your own custom builds or MOC (My Own Creation).


There are also lots of minifigure parts if you want to make your personal LEGO minifig. Unfortunately, I didn't find the parts that I want to make a minifig version of myself (those minifig beanies and hoodie part are rare in this event).


Now for the displays. Check out this display made by Iron Man Brick Collectors PH.


I really like this armor vault that have lots of Iron Man versions that Tony Stark made. This build feature LED lights to make it cooler.


Like Iron Man, Batman also have a display built for him. 


Lots of things are happening in this crowded Gotham City.


There are non-LEGO brick brands are on display too like Mega Construx and this display have lots of military vehicle builds.


Those choppers looks nice.


I'm a fan of LEGO's classic medieval theme that's why I'm disappointed that this display is very small and lacks a castle.


This is a very detailed small town build though. I can't imagine what it will look like if the team behind this build have more bricks and space to use to make this town bigger.


The Star Wars space features the franchise's iconic vehicles...


...like the AT-AT and two versions of the Millenium Falcon. There's a small square room at the corner. It's not populated in this pic yet but this is a room where the Stormtroopers lines up.


There's also a display dedicated for mechs, but this display is small and I want to see more custom robots varying in size.


The Anime brick display looks nice with lots of custom builds to see, like the Kage building in the Naruto anime series and some other builds like Sasuke's Susano-o avatar.


This is my favorite part of the Anime display. This is Master Roshi's house from Dragon Ball.


The last display is the City Theme. I don't see any custom builds here but it looks nice and it's a kinda big display with lot's of buildings, vehicles and minifigs.

Well that's about my quick pass in this event. I didn't buy anything here (even though I want that LEGO Movie 2 "Benny Team" set and the LEGO Batman Movie Harley Quinn minifigs). Well, I didn't buy anything during my stay in Greehills, There's a lot of things that I like to buy that I can't decide what to get so I just went home with all my cash intact.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.