.

May 03, 2016

Unexpected! Nightwing and Batgirl PAK Action Figures


This caught me by surprise just like how the Batman family take down bad guys! I wished for a Nightwing PAK figure few years ago, and now they did it... wait, theres more! They also made Batgirl too which will make my wallet thin again. This versions of Nightwing and Batgirl are from the Batman: Arkham Knight video game.

I've been busy lately, that's why these figures blindsided me. Both figures are pretty awesome-looking, but the lighting on their product images are pretty dark, there might be some details that can't be seen unless we see it in person especially on our mitts.

Finally he's here!
This Nightwing figure looks as badass as his video game and comic book counterpart. He comes with two versions of his Escrima Sticks or dual batons (extended and not-extended), a Batarang and two pairs of extra hands.

Fun Fact: Escrima is a martial art from the Philippines that uses two short sticks/staffs/batons as weapons. I also tried Escrima for a little bit and just for fun while I'm in elementary school. That was two decades ago.

Well hello there, future Oracle.
Moving on, Batgirl looks great and accurate to her promotional images (and probably her in-game model) for her DLC episode for the game She comes with seems like a Remote Electrical Charge weapon, a Batarang and three pairs of hands.

I thought SQEX stopped B:AK PAK figure production after the badly/inaccurately designed action figures of Batman, Robin and the Arkham Knight (that's why I didn't bought these three). Harley Quinn, on the other hand is a great action figure and to my opinion, is the best of the four B:AK PAK figs (check out my review). I'm still debating myself if I would pick the Arkham Knight up because of his cool design but I didn't like his shoulder articulation, it's ugly.

Now that they're already up for pre-order, I will pre-order these two along with "some others" before I slow down my PAK purchases for a bit. Expect PAK review shortages, I'll explain later in my Blog Update. 

SQEX while you're still at it, make Catwoman and Red Hood (the cool one with a hoodie) PAK a reality.

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.