.

March 25, 2024

Dinner at Bread Basket


Me and my wife are hungry and we want to try something new to eat. So we went to Bread Basket to have our dinner date.


Bread Basket located at All Home, Las PiƱas City Philippines. This restaurant have that really nice rustic aesthetic. We really like it. Oh yeah, so many baskets!


One wall have a really nice quote from Audrey Hepburn. And that area is the best spot in the restaurant in my opinion.


We ordered one of their set meals. Their set meals is only available 7:00 PM. So we got a tomato cheese thin crust pizza. I really like this pizza.


I forgot what the soup is called. I think it's minestrone or pumpkin soup? Anyway the taste of the soup is good and partnered with garlic bread.


I forgot the name of my dish too... silly me, but I can describe it. This is a chicken breast on a penne pasta. I really like the taste of this dish. It became my go to dish whenever we go back at Bread Basket.


This is my wife's dish. It's lasagna with garlic bread. This dish is good for two, so I ate some lasagna too. It tastes really good but still can't beat my mother's lasagna.


Now for desert. Why do I keep forgetting the dishes that we ate? Anyway. This is a crispy donut with cream cheese and a slice of strawberry on top. I haven't tried it because I'm already full after eating two dishes. So we took this one home so that we can eat it later or the next day.


This is a blueberry cheese cake. I tried this and it's good. A little heavy but it's OK.


This is our drink. It's a peach mango iced tea or juice. Very refreshing. All of these are part of the set meal. I think the blueberry cheese cake is a separate order.

That concludes our dinner date at Bread Basket. Can't wait to go there again and try some other dishes. And note to self: remember the names of the dishes next time.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.