.

April 14, 2022

Kingdom Hearts III Riku (Standard and Deluxe version) Play Arts Kai Action Figure Official Photos and Price


Kingdom Hearts III's Riku also have a Play Arts Kai action figure. He's my favorite character in the KH series so I'm happy that he gets his third PAK figure.

STANDARD VERSION


Wow, Riku looks pretty cool but I miss the days when he wears pants. Again this PAK figure looks like an enlarged Bring Arts figure.


I think he's highly poseable, but having a hidden upper torso articulation might limit the movement of that part.


The standard version comes with very few accessories. One Keyblade and four extra hands.


I noticed that the PAK figures of the KH3 trio doesn't have a special display stand like in Bring Arts. They only got a standard PAK stand.

DELUXE VERSION


The deluxe version makes the Riku PAK figure have more believable poses.


The deluxe version is also better choice if you want to recreate scenes from the game.


If SQEX made this pose for Riku, does that mean we will get a PAK Namine figure too?


The deluxe version comes with more accessories. Two different kinds of Riku's "Way to Dawn" Keyblade, normal and broken. This version also got two interchangeable faceplates/headsculpts for Riku. In my opinion, the angry yelling face looks weird and it's looking to the left side. It would be a little bit better to me if it's looking straight.


This Riku deluxe PAK figure costs around around $150.00 to $210.00 (Php.7,800.00 to Php.11,000.00) just like Sora ver.2 deluxe edition. I may be a fan of Riku but I think I'm good with the standard version. I don't like the interchangeable faces/heads and I'll just use the Way to Dawn Keyblade from my KH2 Riku PAK figure... if both figures' sizes match.

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

More Riku!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.