.

December 31, 2020

2020 Yearender: It sucks! Let's Hope 2021 is a Good Year


The end of the year 2020 comes near! If 2020 is a bar/restaurant, then I want to get outta here fast because the stuff they serve here sucks and tastes bad. Let's hope 2021 is a better year. Now let's review what happened in this blog and the world in the year 2020.

2020 RECAP

So many bad stuff happened in 2020. Here in the Philippines the Taal volcano erupted. It's kinda far from our house but the ashfall reached here. And we got hit with typhoons, the strongest one is Ulysses which is like a heavy bombardment that devastated towns, destroyed houses and ended lives of many people. On top of all that disasters in the Philippines is the nasty pandemic, SARS-COV-2 a.k.a. COVID-19. I made a post sharing my knowledge on the virus. This virus caused lockdowns and travel restrictions and infected many people. So many died because of this virus. Most government around the world is incompetent, irresponsible and not pro-active that's why the virus spread quickly. I saw the danger in advance in December 2019 and said to my family that we should be ready just in case the virus arrive and spread here. And what do you know, it happened and being pro-active is a good practice. The lockdown here began in March 2020 and we're already prepared in January 2020. Thank God we didn't get infected.

2020 BLOG RECAP

This year I reviewed 10 toys. That's low compared to 17 reviews last year. No Play Arts Kai reviews, but hey I reviewed some nice Fate Grand Order model kits this year. The pandemic and lockdown had an effect on my toy reviews. I can't go out so I can't buy toys and other stuff.

Lockdown means no toy conventions, movie theaters and public gatherings so that sucks.

The lockdown eased up around June and July that's why I made a photography post about plants using my new 2nd hand camera, Canon 7D. Plants became trendy during the pandemic. I posted 4 photography related posts this year. I also added a new PHOTOGRAPHY page on the blog.

I also made two sketches and put them both on a single post.

SO, 2021... WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN?

To be honest, I don't know what to do next year. The lockdown, even though it's now easy to get out, is still in effect, making travel limited and requires a lot of medical clearances and paperwork.

Expect toy reviews in this blog to be even fewer. Because I'm focusing my budget on something more important. Good news is that I got two Play Arts Kai figures here (1 authentic and 1 bootleg) and I'm done taking their photos. Now I'm on the part where I edit some of their photos and write their review. 

I also pre-ordered two Play Arts Kai figures too and they're coming in around February to April 2021. Sorry about this but I might resort on buying some bootleg PAK figures because they're cheaper and I'm earning money and buying necessary stuff.

I might go in a awesome posting frenzy if everything gets better in 2021. I also might do some gaming livestreams in the future. So let's wish for great coming years.

Good riddance 2020!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.