.

December 30, 2020

Tiny Creatures


It's a very busy December but here's a quick photography blog. The subject this time are tiny creatures like bugs and crawlers. I forgot that I shot these photos, good thing that I checked my old phone and laptop to retrieve them.



I have a case of "selective" arachnophobia. What I mean by "selective" is that I'm afraid of spiders but just the big ones. I don't have any problems on smaller arachnids like this jumping spider.


Here's a cropped version where we can see the spider's small details. Jumping spiders are cute. Look at those two big front eyes. This is the only DSLR photo in this post.


This looks like a ladybug but have different color and pattern. This little bug landed on my desk while I'm working.


I found this wooly caterpillar crawling on my bag. Looks cute but I don't want to touch it so I grabbed a nearby stick to take it off the bag.


This is the largest snail that I saw. The shell is around half inch.


The last photo is these mating cockroaches. I saw a couple of cockroaches mating at the beginning of P.T., a Silent Hills teaser demo on the PS4. I didn't believe it at first until I saw the real thing, It's a rare sight.

I wish the pandemic is over in 2021 so that I can go out and snap some more photos.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.