.

October 29, 2018

I Tried the Sisig Meal At Griller's


Griller's just opened recently and I want to try their food, just like the other restaurants that are new to me. The selection on the menu looks really delicious.

Inside the restaurant, I got a beach summer vacation vibe and it's good. So I browsed the menu a bit more and lucky my usual dish is in the menu! As always, I tried the sisig meal.


It looks good and delicious and by the looks of it, this is a standard or common preparation for a sisig meal.


The sisig meal contains real pork skin, ears and stuff. It got an egg on top that you will mix with the pork. It tastes good and even though the taste is common, I felt that I'm eating in a restaurant on the beach.


The garlic fried rice also have a common taste and it compliment's the sisig's taste. The rice is a bit heavy though but since I'm very hungry I managed to eat this meal with an extra garlic rice.

I wan't to come back and try their other meals. So on my next visit, I'm going to try either their tuna belly or other pork related dish.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.