.

October 11, 2015

[Toy News] NYCC 2015: New BvS:DOJ Wonder Woman and Armored Batman Play Arts Kai Prototypes


Someone said to me that there are new Play Arts Kai prototypes displayed at New York Comic Con 2015, so I quickly turned on my laptop and searched for new PAKs at SQEX's booth at NYCC 2015. To my pleasant and joyful surprise, it's Wonder Woman and the armored version of Batman from the Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice movie!


Like always, the photos that I used in this are not mine.


Wonder Woman
Let's start of with Wonder Woman, well because ladies first, I guess. Now this is Gal Gadot's version of Wonder Women... erm Wonder Woman, the toy itself looks exactly like Gal Gadot herself. It's really well designed and decent looking, I like that Spartan/Amazon look. I guess I will be picking this one soon too.


Next is Batman's armored version. I like the design of this one. It also got details like armor scratches and a tattered cape like it's been on a battle for a long time. This Armored Batman looks awesome and looks heavy just by looking at it. Most joints on this toy are well hidden too. I don't know if I'm getting this one because I decided to pick only one Batman and that's the default version... I'll think about it.

There are other PAKs on display during NYCC 2015 that I didn't mention because most of them are already displayed during this year's E3, Gamescom, SDCC and TGS. This new Wonder Woman and Armored Batman gets the spotlight in this post. I can't wait to see these two painted.

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.