.

September 29, 2015

[Toy News] Tokyo Game Show 2015 Play Arts Kai Action Figures


Wow, lots of games to look forward too! I'm excited for Persona 5 and Resident Evil 0. I guess it's time to earn cash for a new PlayStation 4 console. I'm not here to talk about video games, well probably I will discuss some, but mainly I will be talking about the Play Arts Kai figures on display in SQEX's booth during TGS 2015.

I snagged some pics around the net.

Ignis, sort of Noctis' butler and a cool looking guy
Gladiolus, the big guy that prefers giant swords
Prompto, the guy that uses handguns and the only blonde guy in the group
There are new prototypes on display and those are the other Final Fantasy XV boys: Ignis, Gladiolus and Prompto. This almost completes the main party, Cuore is still missing. Now if they just make Luna and Cindy (Cidney?), because I don't want my future FFXV PAK figure display a sausagefest.

Now that's Batman!
The Batman v. Superman figures are now painted. They both look amazing and I will be picking them up soon! 

Superman looks awesome!
This new Superman PAK looks much better than the Man of Steel PAK figure version.

Master Form Sora with Oathkeeper and Oblivion Keyblades
A new PAK figure of Sora is also displayed. This Sora is the Master Form version. Probably pick this one up if you just want the extra Keyblades or if you still don't have Roxas, because Roxas already have these two Keyblades.

Riku and Halloween Town Sora are not yet painted so I guess we'll have to wait for another toy/game convention to see them painted. Speaking of Kingdom Hearts, I'm disappointed that they announced the Kingdom Hearts 2.8 HD remix only for the PS4.

Still no new FFVII: Advent Children or related PAK figures, huh? We only need Cid, Aerith, Cait Sith and Sephiroth. If they will make another batch, I will be expecting the Remnant trio (Kadaj's group) and/or the Shin-ra group (the Turks).

There are lots of PAK figures on display like the Spartan Batman VPAK, Catwoman (Nomura version) VPAK, Noctis, Fran and many more that we know that's coming soon and PAKs that's still available for purchase.

Also I want to see a new batch of Resident Evil PAK action figures, come on, give me Claire or Barry from Revelations 2 or any versions of Chris and Jill (not a Jill Sandwich).

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.