.

September 05, 2015

Upcoming Movies That I'm Excited About

Let's talk about movies. While I'm not a movie buff, there are lots of movies that are coming that I'm really excited about and can't wait to watch. This is a predictable post and you might have guessed what movies I'm going to watch in the future. If you don't know, you can read some more from this post of mine.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
I like DC a bit more than Marvel (60% DC, 50% Marvel) that's why I'm really hyped for BvS (it sounded like "Beavis" when you say it). The prequel of BvS, the Man of Steel movie was awesome. So what can go wrong with BvS? Well let's see if Ben Affleck can pull a better Batman. As for Jesse Eisenberg, all I can see is that this version of Lex Luthor is a miss. My impression of him is that he's part classic and modern Lex Luthor, and I think that he'll become bald later in the movie. This movie also introduces Wonder Woman played by Gal Gadot. I don't know what her role is, I guess that mystery will make us watch this movie. I might pick up the BvS Play Arts Kai action figures if they look good.

Suicide Squad
A bunch of villains forced to save the day? That's awesome! The Suicide Squad movie trailer introduces the members of the squad and the settings, everything looks cool. It's obvious that the selling point of the movie is Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie), well because she's hot and everyone loves Harley. In addition to Harley, Deadshot (Will Smith) and The Joker (Jared Leto) adds more hype in the movie for me. Another awesome fact is that this is connected to the DC movie universe that starts from Man of Steel. They're really going to compete with Marvel's movie universe. If the characters of this movie is going to have a Play Arts Kai action figure like the recently announced BvS PAK, my wallet will get thin again.

Deadpool
Finally this crazy, smart ass, 4th wall breaking guy got a movie! This Deadpool is still played by Ryan Reynolds. Did you know that he also played as Deadpool in the X-men Origins movie? That's a lame Deadpool BTW but still, that X-men movie is cool. This Deadpool movie is now based directly on Deadpool of the comics. Deadpool is probably happy, now that he got his own video game and movie. The trailer is funny btw, that makes the movie very promising.

Star Wars Episode VII The Force Awakens
I'm not a super fan of Star Wars but I watched all six movies, that's enough reason for me to watch the seventh episode of Star Wars. I still don't know who is the main character here, is he/she a descendant of Luke Skywalker or Princess Leia? The movie obviously have a lot of new characters. Well-known classic characters like Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamil), Han Solo (Harrison Ford), Chewbaca, etc. will make a return in this movie. The enemy is like a new empire complete with new storm troopers. Another enemy is the Sith guy that weilds a unique Lightsaber.

Well that's about it. This is just some of the movies that I'm going to watch, there are some movies that I'm interested in that I didn't mention because those are my "movie channel" or DVD/Blu-ray movies that I will watch later. I might post something after I watch these mentioned movies: a rave, a rant or whatever, just don't get your hopes up.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.