.

November 20, 2014

Skate Video Project (Off-Screenshot)

Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of art and toy reviews recently. I'm busy making this very delayed skate video of me and my friends. The reason for the video's delay is slow and outdated computer, work and other events. I started filming in 2013, now 2014 is almost over. I need to get this video done with at least 4-6 skaters in it (me included.).


I took two quick shots (previews) of the rendering process.

This is my part

Nigel
They are just test previews of the videos and some scenes might get deleted and replaced with a better one that's got better tricks and video angles. I already finished my old video part. I want to upload it but I will remove one element of the video first.

I'm using After Effects 7.0 because that's the only software that my laptop can handle. classic Adobe Premiere is a little harder to use and it takes more time to render than AE.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.