.

October 14, 2013

[Blog Update] Went Out To Hunt Some Toys... Still No Top Priority Figures



I went out to buy one action figure and check out some prices. I brought my list of want-to-buys, but I didn't find anything on my list. Darn it, I still can't find Serah, Mr. 47 and Gabranth PAK, and the new PAKs are huge in person (damn, Vincent figure is big and heavy) and still lacks some quality! So the Plan B is to buy a random classic Play Arts figure. The character is not even my priority but still on my complete checklist (which I will post soon). The new Play Arts figure review is now in progress (just need to take a little more photos).

Oh yeah, I decided to review some of the toys that I have (some for a long time, complete with dust) that haven't been reviewed. They will fall in the [Various Toys Review] category. 

Next toy(s) I'm gonna purchase is a Trading Arts Kai Mini. Probably Squall, Yuna or Tifa (AC)

Changes in the blog's appearance is coming soon! Just need to brainstorm.

Cheers And Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.