.

October 14, 2013

[Blog Update] New Blog Design And More!


Hi! It's time for a special blog update to celebrate [Randomly Random's 1 year anniversary]! The first thing you'll notice is the new background and title designs as well as the blog's new color scheme. There are some new stuff too so check it out :D


What's New:
- Redesigned background and blog title
- New color scheme in contrast to the old one which is dark
- New Page: My Checklist

I designed the background and the title. The background is camouflage inspired. And the title is streamlined with simple design. The color scheme is not yet final, I'm testing it if there are some unreadable texts and links.

I added a new page. This is where you can find my [want-to-buys]. So if you found a figure that is included in my list that you want to sell or talk about, please inform me :D

Another nice touch is this blog update itself. I made a "Blog Update" banner to give some cool factor on my sometimes boring updates. I will be using the this banner for future blog updates. 

UPCOMING REVIEWS!
I have 2 upcoming toy reviews in progress as mentioned on my other post. It's almost finished, I just need to edit the photos.

There you have it. The blog is turning 1 tomorrow (October 15). I wish I can draw something but I to be honest I feel lazy drawing stuff lately (blame it to video games!) and I don't want to abuse my brain due to extensive brainstorming for creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.