.

January 21, 2023

Brunch at Hawker


We're hungry, we didn't have breakfast and it's almost lunchtime. We want to eat something new for a change. So we went to Madison Galeries at Alabang, Philippines to eat at Hawker.



Hawker is an Asian restaurant. They have Hainanese food menu, I really like Hainanese rice.


So I ordered the Hainanese Chicken Rice. It's half chicken breast with Hainanese rice. It's pretty much a healthy food for those who wants to build muscles. It tastes really good. I don't eat chicken skin so I removed and set them aside.


Chicken breast is not that tasty to be honest but that is my preferred chicken part. My meal have these three sauces. From left to right, I have a spicy vinegar, a saltier brown sauce and lastly a sauce with lots of ginger bits. These sauces help enhance the taste of the Hainanese Chicken Rice meal.


My fiancée ordered Beef Rendang Rice. As stated on the menu the beef is cook 4 hours to perfection. And yes this meal is really good and the beef is soft. You don't need sauces to enhance the flavor because the food is really tasty.


For dessert, we ordered Mango Sticky Rice. This one also tastes really good but a little heavy. This reminds me of the Philippine's very own, Suman but with added big slice of mango and a very nice sweet cream.

We finished our brunch and almost nothing's left on our plates except some chicken bones from my meal. The food is really good and the servings are big, justifying the kinda expensive price. We will definitely eat here again.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.