.

August 20, 2022

Fan Art: Poison Ivy 2 (Original Design)

 

Here's one of the sketches I made almost 3 months ago. It's once again, a sketch of DC's Poison Ivy.

Again, this Poison Ivy is based on my design. If you want to check out my first drawing of Poison Ivy, click here.


This time we get a closer view of the lady in a 45 degree angle, like a profile shot. I drew her this way so that I can draw and show some more detail in her design especially on the leaves and flowers around her body. The downside is that we can't see the lower parts of her. You can see that her hair is long, it's not visible on the first sketch.

I'm thinking about drawing DC characters in my art style and with kinda different design. I may or not happen though, depending if I got lazy or not.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.