.

April 04, 2021

We Tried Food from Boss Chix


After watching a vlog and hearing other people about this food joint, Boss Chix. We tried 3 foods from their menu.


Boss Chix is located near our place. They have chicken (spicy and original flavor), liempo (english: pork belly), liempo sisig and chicken sisig (spicy and original flavor).


The original chicken tastes really good. It's barbecued chicken and it's really tasty, making the sauce optional.


This is the spicy chicken sisig. It's really packed in the box. I think it's good for 5 people. Again this tastes really good but I won't be eating this after a month or two.

We also ordered their liempo (pork belly), but I didn't ate one, liempo makes my tummy rumble. But my family said that it tasted really good too. I took a photo of the liempo food but it's too blurry, so I decided not to upload it on this post.

Yeah, I ate a lot because of these food and I'm on a diet! I'll let these pass because of how tasty it was, especially the spicy chicken sisig. You can order Boss Chix's food just by going there if you live near the place or order via Lalamove. I don't know if Grab Food service is available here.

Boss Chix is located at the "New Dampa", Boracay, ParaƱaque City (right beside Pound for Pound fitness Gym)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.