.

March 14, 2021

UPDATED: Aerith FF7 Remake Play Arts Kai Action Figure Delayed!


Square-Enix delayed another Play Arts Kai action figure. This time it's Aerith's Final Fantasy 7 Remake Play Arts Kai actin figure.

I just saw this just now while browsing in HOBBY SEARCH's website. I feel like I'm kinda late on this news.

The reason for the delay is not yet explained by SQEX. I speculate that probably the PAK figure of Aerith have the same face issues (and other quality issues), like Tifa.



The new release window for the FF7 Remake PAK action figure of Aerith is May 2021 (previously March 2021). In my short preview post of Aerith, she is first set to release on November 2020, meaning that she also got delayed more than once, like Tifa.

I think SQEX pre-emptively delayed Aerith after lots of complaints on the Tifa PAK figure. Maybe that's why we haven't seen any photos or reviews of the Aerith PAK figure this March 2021.

While we wait for the Final Fantasy 7 Remake Aerith Play Arts Kai action figure. Check out my review on Aerith's Crisis Core: FF7 PAK action figure.

I recently reviewed Tifa's FF7 Remake PAK action figure. Check it out too.

[UPDATE]: Aerith FF7 Remake Play Arts Kai action figure only delayed in some vendors.

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

1 comment:

  1. sigh.. this will be my final pak no matter what.
    that tifa one was heartbreaking. fuck them

    ReplyDelete

.