.

August 14, 2018

Small Lego Haul


Remember the post where I posted some rainy street photos while I'm out shopping. Well what I bought is a few Lego stuff. I got an urge on collecting Legos again after years of stopping buying them when I lost my old Lego stuff when we moved. I still think those Legos are still here in our current house, I just can't find them.

So these are the Lego that I bought. They're from the Lego Dimensions video game. I got is four Lego Dimensions boxes with interesting minifigures and easy to build vehicles that can be assembled up to 3 forms.


I don't have the video game. The starter pack that comes with the game, three minifigures and some stuff to build like the portal base NFC reader are expensive and kinda hard to find here. I'm just after the minifigures because I got interested collecting them.

I always wanted to build Lego sets again but they're expensive now that's why I'm after just the minifigures and probably some builds that came with them. I'll say, collecting Lego minifigures are fun and easy to store, display and play around with.

I'll probably do a quick (or detailed) review on these Lego toys so wait for those reviews.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.