.

March 27, 2018

Upcoming Reviews!


Time for a short update! I mentioned in my Aranea Highwind PAK review that I have some toys pending for review. So I'm going to give some easy hints so that you can guess what are those toys.

I already reviewed one and thats the Dissidia Lightning PAK figure. And now can you guess these toys?

- Based on a magic lamp summon that have gravity-based attacks
- She can fly because she's have a bird-related word on her name
- Dreams, honor and the price of freedom

I bet you can easily guess one toy or all of three in these hints. Well that depends on your video game and comic book knowledge. I'm almost finished proofreading my review on the first toy to be hinted so expect its review to be posted in the first week of April 2018.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.