.

February 20, 2015

[UPDATE] The Blog's Current State


PROJECTS IN LIMBO:
- Skate videos
- Lots of artwork and art commissions
- Digital graphic art and designs
- Toy and video game reviews

Here's the update! Now, now, don't worry dear followers, guys and girls. This is not the end of this blog. This is going to be a long post again. 


Much as I hate doing pre-orders when it comes to toys, well I did it. I swallowed my pride and made a pre-order for an upcoming Play Arts Kai action figure. I won't give a hint because the character I pre-ordered is a no-brainer. If you're still having trouble guessing then I suggest you go and check out this post ^_^. While waiting for the "epic" toy, I'm planning to make some "filler" toy/random reviews ;). Because this is going to be a looooong wait.

Another good news is that even though this is very late, I picked up the Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD remaster game exclusively for the PS3. I will review it on HCF. I currently playing it so better check out the HCF blog soon for my latest video game review... and finally I'm gonna remove some digital dust on the blog.

FFX HD! Yep, playing it!
Now seriously, I'm going back to making digital artworks and again to go beyond my limits (I leveled up a long time ago)! I'm going to buy a cheap generic WACOM-like tablet so that I can continue making new art and finish those that are not yet finished ASAP. I've got a lot of inspiration and I don't want it to go to waste.

Another thing that I always want to do and don't have time doing it is to make a toy diorama. I've been planning this for a year now and it's still stuck on my mind limbo. It looks super awesome while imagining it obviously, and I reaaaally want to make it real. I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to crafting and it's hard to find miscelaneous materials here (Philippines) because I want to add some pizaz on this project, making it more presentable. I aim this to get it displayed on toy (or hopefully art) conventions. I guess this is going to be my second epic project after my drumset restoration/pimping project almost a decade ago.

The RANDOMLY RANDOM Blog will still have new posts coming and not to mention HCF Gaming Blog as well. It will just feel the same because I usually post things once or four times a month and mostly during weekends.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.