.

April 07, 2014

[Blog Update] Busy, Busy, Busy!


Hello!

Sorry for not posting any toy reviews and other works lately. Well, because we're (Frame Up! Studio) busy making shirts. We just finished our first major project, and we now move on to the next. I'm also busy making my own shirt designs (pics of some of the actual shirts will be uploaded soon...)

What to expect soon as I'm done with work:
- Actual shirt finished product sample
- Play Arts Kai toy review
- Trading Arts Kai mini toy review
- Various toy review

I managed to find, and luckily reserve for a long duration (months even!), a prioritized PAK that I hunted for months. Who is it you ask? Well... it's a secret, and a weak one at that! :D. He/She will not appear on the next review though because I'm focused on other characters.

As for original artwork and art commissions, sorry for the long delay because I'm still trying to find a compatible stylus for my graphics tablet. If I don't find any, I'm gonna buy a new one, probably a WACOM tablet.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.