.

September 11, 2022

We Had Lunch at Woodfire Restaurant


We were treated to have lunch at Woodfire restaurant. Woodfire restaurant is an Italian style restaurant/bistro located at Rockwell Powerplant Mall, Makati, Philippines.



The place is small but it looks nice and welcoming here.


The place is empty when we went in but I bet that this place is packed during the night.


We ordered different food. I ordered this Layered Lasagna. This Lasagna tastes good and it's really filled with meat and sauce. It got that organic taste. The serving is decent, not that many, not that few. This dish is really not that heavy except for the bread.


My fiancĂ© ordered this Cannelloni. This is one heavy meal. I helped her finish this plate. This also tastes good. It got sausage, spinach, tomato sauce and white sauce. I'll order this in our next visit. 


This is a brick-oven pizza without tomato sauce as requested by the family that treated us. Even without the tomato sauce, this pizza still tastes good. The cheese makes it really tasty. The last dish we ordered is a Vongole. It's a pasta with clams, spinach an chili oil. I haven't tried it because I'm allergic to seafoods. They say that this dish is really good.

The food here is really good for the price because of the servings and they taste really good. I want to come back here to try their other dishes.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.