.

June 26, 2020

Final Fantasy XIV Bring Arts Action Figure Y'shtola Rhul Official Photos and Price


At long last, SQEX made one of the well-known characters from Final Fantasy XIV as an action figure. This is Y'shtola Rhul, a Miqo'te sorceress and SQEX released her action figure's official photos.


I almost jumped out from my seat after seeing this one, but once I saw that this is a Bring Arts figure not a Play Arts Kai figure, I felt disappointed and left out a long sigh. Still, this one looks really good, I just hope that the mass production type looks closer or similar to this master model. I mean look at the face that's really acurate.


She's a sorceress in Version 5 (Stormblood, I guess. I haven't played the game for a long time) While I like her original Conjurer version, this Sorceress version is good enough for me.


Just looking at her design, some articulations might be limited especially on the legs. But the skirt of Y'shtola's garb is opened wide enough for the legs to move a bit more.


Y'shtola doesn't have enough accessories. She got her long staff and six extra hands. No spell effects or something, which is disappointing.


This Y'shtola Bring Arts action figure costs around $95.00 (est. Php.4,800.00) and might be cheaper. She looks really good, but Bring Arts have a reputation of easily breaking even when unboxing the action figure unlike figma and S.H.Figuarts. I have only one Bring Arts figure (Neku) and it's fine while looking really fragile because of its very thin design. Still, I wish that they made a Play Arts Kai version of Y'shtola.

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.