.

April 30, 2019

[Blog Update] Some Minor Updates To The Page



It's been a long time since I made some changes in the page. It's still minor but it improves this page a bit when it comes to site navigation.

What's New:
- The menu has been rearranged
- Games (game reviews from HCF) has been moved to the main menu selection
- Toy review categories have been re-organized
- Added [MODEL KITS] to the [REVIEWS] submenu
- [STATIC FIGURES] submenu selection is now functional
- [REVIEWS] dedicated page updated (Added MODEL KITS and STATIC FIGURES link now functional)

Remaining Issues:
- The [REVIEWS] submenu is still now showing entirely to those that use AdBlock or any similar ad blocking software.

I still can't figure the review submenu selection out because of my limited CSS coding knowledge and other commitments like work and life. So if you encounter this problem I suggest that you click the REVIEWS button instead to see the review categories. I better get some advice on how to fix this one quick. In regards to using AdBlock (or similar) software. I don't care if you use it or not. I'm content that people visit this page and check out my posts about stuff.

Well that's all I can do to the page for now. When I have another spare time. I will try to study more on CSS coding improve this page again.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.