.

November 11, 2018

Random City Photos


I had a lot of day offs because I haven't been spending my leaves at work because I didn't know that I have leaves, stupid me. So I spent my day off at Makati City, Philippines. I dropped off my pregnant sister and her husband at the hospital there for a pre-natal check-up. While waiting for her check-up to be finished I went for a long walk and took some photos while going to my target destination. So... hurray, more photos!

Again, I used my smartphone (iPhone 5C) to take some photos, because I forgot to bring my DSLR. Well, this is an unplanned and a random photography spree. Note to self - Always bring a DSLR every time I go out.


This is my first photo after getting out of the hospital and it's still raining. By the way all photos uploaded on this post are edited by me using my own version of manual HDR done by Photoshop.


Ahh, there's a Philippine flag. It's difficult to take this photo because I'm taking the object's photo against the light. Still I managed to get the colors a bit by editing this photo.


Here's the road islands as I call them. The trees have lights around the bark. The city looks amazing  at night because of these lights, reminding us that Christmas is coming. I'm planning to go back there at night this time.


I arrived at my target destination, the malls! I went to the mall's roof deck to check out the view. Me and my schoolmates, bandmates and friends used to hang out here after school (or after ditching school). There's a stage at the park, probably some singers that I haven't heard off are going to sing there later.


Here's a vertical panorama shot of the mall's new roof deck area and it's called "Top of Glo" Glo is a short term for the mall, Glorieta. Wow there are lots of new restaurants here.


I also made a horizontal panorama shot of the area.


I'm tired and my Nintendo 3DS says that the total number of steps that I made is around 8,500. So I went to Greenbelt's Zen Garden to take a break and feed some birds and fish. Those tiny birds by the way are Maya birds, one of Philippine's national birds.


The last pic I took is this duck. She's just standing around having a long stare at the small man-made creek at the middle of the bridge. I tried to scare the duck but she's not flinching or tried to attack me. So many people are taking this ducks photo and I'm one of them.

That's all of the photos I took because my phone's battery is running low very fast because it's super old. I've been skating this city if it's not raining, still this is a fun long walk while listening to my favorite music and taking photos.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.