.

January 16, 2017

[UPDATE] Blog's New Look


Randomly Random, the PETRIFIED designs blog, is turning 5 this year (in October). I'm so excited that I already changed the look of this blog!

I used my favorite colors this time and it looks great in my opinion. I created a new header and I will also make some new graphics to make the overall layout consistent. Better work on the new social media links area.

The site will remain simple. All the usual stuff are still in here and I will add a few more in the future. I also included a much better menu bar with a fancy drop down menu feature to categorize my blog pages.

I'm totally discarding my Adobe (Macromedia) Flash knowhow to make website stuff because nobody uses that anymore except for animations.

Hope you like the new look of the blog :D

Cheers!

P.S. New action figure review coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.