.

July 02, 2014

[Toy News] Cloud and Barret FF7AC Play Arts Kai Prototypes Are Here!


BLOG POST UPDATED!

Hidemi "Mad Dog" Matsuzuka posted these Japan Expo (in Paris) photos on Twitter and to my/our surprise that Cloud and Barret PAK grey prototypes made a physical appearance in Paris and both of them look great.

Square-Enix Booth at Japan Expo in Paris, France
I wish I could go on these expos, but I don't have enough cash yet to fly to another country. Time to earn some travel money.


Ok, first off! This Cloud Strife action figure looks awesome. Mr. Mad Dog only posted a close up photo of the toy, Cloud PAK really looks much like in the movie now. And I think his Fusion Sword is still a one-piece sword, I hope not.

Yeeeaauuhh!
UPDATE: Cloud comes with all of the Fusion Swords pieces! Now let's just hope for the new Fenrir Bike and I think it will be sold separately, or we're getting a super deluxe Cloud PAK with his Fenrir Bike bundle, just like the old times.


Here we got a full body shot of the Barret Wallace PAK figure. Finally getting this long awaited and highly requested PAK figure. This means that there's a high probability that Cid PAK will arrive soon. Back to the figure, it looks like they made a solution on Barret's mesh-like undershirt and I think they must make Barret a bit more bulkier.

Well, they'll likely kill my wallet. I need to earn more toy money for these two and Tifa and Fran.
Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.