.

June 06, 2014

[Blog Update] My Laptop Died


Hello dear readers and people who stumbled upon my blog!

My laptop died after serving me for 7 years (just in time for my salary). I tried everything to fix the laptop's problem but it failed, I can't even go to the Command Prompt to do some reformatting. Right now I'm using another laptop, not mine obviously. So expect blog post and toy review shortages :(

My Acer Aspire 4315 laptop has been very  useful. It helped us finish our thesis during our late college years. After that, I made lots of photo edits, artwork, videos and designs using my laptop. Now that it's dead, I only have two options: have it repaired or salvage the HDD and buy a new laptop.

I hope my laptop gets repaired so that I'll still have time to earn money to buy a new one while I continue to review new stuff. I will be having a short hiatus till the repairs are done.

What to expect after the hiatus:
- Cellphone non-geek review (temporary)
- Trading Arts Kai Mini toy review
- Play Arts Kai action figure review

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.