.

September 30, 2023

Final Fantasy VII Bring Arts Red XIII Action Figure Official Photos and Price


We have a new Red XIII Bring Arts action figure, this time in his classic Final Fantasy artwork look.


This action figure is based on Tetsuya Nomura's official artwork of Red XIII for the original FFVII.


This little figure looks really good. It's funny, while I like Red XIII, I still don't have my own Red XIII action figure. I prefer the Play Arts Kai version and I still can't find one, sadly.


The official photo above shows that this Red XIII figure can sit like a normal dog. But I think it's going to be difficult doing that pose if you got the actual figure.


The mouth of this figure can move, that's why SQEX is kind enough to give it some dentures. Yes, that's right, this Red XIII figure got an interchangeable gum/teeth accessory.


The price of Red XIII's Final Fantasy VII Bring Arts action figure starts from $82.00 to $130.00 (approx. Php.4,645 to Php.7,365), depending on the store. Even though I still don't have any Red XIII figure, I'm still going to pass on this. The release date of this figure depends on the region: September 2024 (Asia) and January 2025 (America).

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.