.

April 16, 2020

Final Fantasy VII Remake Play Arts Kai Action Figure Barret Official Photos and Price


Like Cloud, Barret also have his early Final Fantasy VII Remake Play Arts Kai action figure. Now he have the updated version and I got some of its official photos.



The new revision of the FFVII Remake PAK of Barret looks much better than the first one. Check out this post to see the comparison.


The action figure's body looks the same, I think it got better paint job. If I recall, I think the skin of the first version looks glossy.


Like Cloud, Barret's head sculpt looks much better and accurate to the game.


Barret doesn't have much accessories but SQEX made an alternative head sculpt without the shades and an extra hand holding the shades. I think the removable shades of the first version is much better, just my opinion though. Anyway, I still like this new version.


He also came along with the new display stand which I prefer than the old one. This guy costs around $144.00 (about Php.7,300.00). It can be cheaper depending on the store that sells them. I'm glad that I didn't pick up the first versions of Cloud and Barret, because these new and updated ones looks really good, still thinking if I should buy them though... probably low priority. Because the my top priorities are the waifus, Tifa and Aerith! This action figure's release date is around September 2020. 

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.