.

April 16, 2020

Final Fantasy VII Remake Play Arts Kai Action Figure Cloud Official Photos and Price


Hey, I'm back! Sorry for going off the radar suddenly. It's very busy because of the lockdown because of COVID-19. We have to adjust to the new lifestyle, like working from home and waiting in a long line at the market to get a turn to buy the necessary items, Yeah there's also a very long line at the banks too. Now that's out of the way, on to the real topic!

The official photos of the FFVII Remake Play Arts Kai action figures of Cloud, Barret, Tifa and Aerith got released almost a week ago. Yeah, SQEX is pretty busy too to announce their new PAK figures after the brand's hiatus. Now let's focus on Cloud first.



This is the PAK of FFVII Remake Cloud. Yes, I know they already released this one, so why make another take on this figure? Because this action figure is a revision.


As you can see the face sculpt looks different and what's making it obvious that this is a revision is the very detailed and spikier hair sculpt that looks similar to the Advent Children/Crisis Core Cloud.


The rest looks the same to the older version. Check this post if you want to compare the old and the newer Cloud.


The set of accessories are the same. The only difference is that the Buster Sword is rustier than the old one.


This is what we'll get in the packaging. See that new Play Arts Kai display stand? Yeah, it's the same as the ones found in most of the Bring Arts figures when it comes to design, but bigger and it's better than the old hexagon stand. This also gives me hope that SQEX haven't given up on Play Arts Kai, I think I'm gonna make a separate post about it.

Anyway this costs around $144.00 (about Php.7,300.00) and some stores priced it a little bit cheaper. I'm on the fence on getting this and the rest of the FFVII Remake PAK figures because I have priorities but I'm going to fill-up my toy budget piggybank once again. I just hope I earn the cash just in time of its July 2020 release. I also hope that the government will lift the lockdown as early as possible.

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.