.

May 25, 2019

Genki Sushi Food Trip


We went on another food trip, this time to celebrate. My date passed her Civil Service Career exam. She and I wanted to eat at a Japanese restaurant called Genki Sushi so I decided to treat her there. Genki Sushi is located Bonifacio Stopover Pavillion at Bonifacio Global City (BGC), Taguig Philippines.



The place is not that big or small. It's nice, clean and tidy and have decent number of seats.


You need to order by using this touchscreen terminal. They use iPad as their terminal, each table have these. The staff gave us instructions on how to order in this restaurant, they're nice too. You can select up to four food, press "X" if you want to delete your previous selection. Once that you decided on your selection, press "Go" to order them and wait for your food to arrive. You can order up to four food again after you press "Go".


And this is how they bring their food to your table, via mini trains! That's a nice gimmick. For drinks and food that have broth, they normally bring them to their customer to avoid spilling them if they're on the tiny trains. By the way, you need to press the yellow button to send the train back or it will beep non-stop. They also have matcha green tea and they're free.


These are the food we ordered. They look so delicious!


She ordered this one. The cheese croquettes are delicious. It's like you're eating a mashed potato with cheese.


This is my main food, chicken katsudon. It got alot of onions and chicken that's why I like this dish but I can't eat it with a chopstick so I used spoon and fork instead. I suck at using chopsticks.


I ordered this spicy tuna roll. This one is easy to eat using chopsticks but I ate them using my bare hands.


This is my date's shoyu ramen. It's delicious and got a nice balance when it comes to flavor. I wanted to order this myself too in our next visit.

Overall all the food we ordered are delicious. Genki Sushi have a wide range of Japanese food, from shushi, gunkan, sashimi, ramen, etc. and all of them have varied prices from cheap to really expensive. They also have french fries too. They have a nice, fun mini train delivery gimmick that young people (teens, young adults) will really enjoy. If you have a kid (especially hyper kids), you must put him/her/them away from the mini train's railroad. They might injure themselves or break the train. I don't like to rate this restaurant or any stuff because that's not my style but I definitely recommend that you try to eat at Genki Sushi.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.