.

December 16, 2018

We Ate at Ramen Nagi


I got invited by my cousin to join him with his family to eat at a Japanese restaurant because he's planning to try some ramen at a specific restaurant but that place, which is really small, is already full of people when we arrived and the line is already long and it's not even lunch time so we went to Ramen Nagi instead.

The restaurant is quite big and have a lot of people but we arrived just in time and the place have and empty table good for 8 people. This is my first time here, I always wanted to go eat here but this restaurant also have long lines during lunch hour, and I'm not a fan of waiting for a long time while really hungry.


The way to order their ramen is quite different. You have to choose from a small checklist to personalize your ramen. You choose on how the ramen is prepared from its flavor, the firmness of the noodles and its extra ingredients.


This is my personalized ramen. My base ramen is Red King which is their spicy one. If you see the spicy levels I chose 3, later I lowered it to 2 and I'm all set. But the waitress said that the Red King ramen is already have the spiciness level of 5. I don't want to set myself on fire here so I crossed out the spiciness level because I don't want a level 7 spicy ramen.


This is my ramen and like its name it's red in color just to show how spicy it is! Well It's not that spicy but it made me sweat to the point that I have to remove my beanie. For spiciness, nothing can still beat this noodle that I think has the painful spiciness level of 20!  Now back to my Red King ramen, it tasted really good and I ate all the meat, veggies and noodles with very few sips of broth left in the big bowl.

This ramen costs really high for me, around Php500.00 (about $9.00+) or more depending on how many extra ingredients you add and my cousin paid all our ramen (that's 8 personalized ramen with side dishes, you can do the math). I plan to go eat at Ramen Nagi again and I'm gonna go very early just to beat the long line.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.