.

November 13, 2015

[Art Related] Celestia

Hi! Another original artwork by me. It was finished and uploaded in my deviantART gallery last month, but I started drawing it after finishing my Alluria profile/face artwork (around June 2015).


Celestia
She's one of my original characters like Alluria and Cruore. She's Celestia, Alluria's older sister.

I don't know why I totally forgot to finish this artwork. The story is that I saw the draft file which is partially colored and 80% complete while I was browsing my computer for files to be deleted. Once I saw the file, I felt the rush and finished the artwork in just 4 hours and added some modifications along the way.

This is a mouse-only artwork and I'm getting the hang of it. I'm still experimenting if I'm going to put Photoshop strokes (cleaner solid lines) in my artwork like the featured artwork in this post or go full-sketch only.

By the way, I have another artwork that's almost complete and it's full-sketch, and again, a mouse only artwork. Visit my deviantART gallery sometimes, because I always post my artwork there first before posting it here im my blog.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.