.

February 10, 2014

[Art Related] Some Shirt Designs

Hi! I don't have any toy reviews for now. For the mean time, here's a few shirt designs that I made to fill the dreaded blog void. Want these on your shirt? Just view my SERVICES page and contact me. Thanks!

First off, here's a BMO Adventure Time shirt. I know it's not original but I want to make one :D

BMO Video Games (Adventure Time)


 I also made a parody of one of my favorite brands of all time. Are you feeling Holy?

PrayStation

Now for some simple originality. This shirt can be used by casual or rebellious people and yeah, skaters/riders/band members. This is also suitable for Play Arts Kai (PAK) collectors like me. :D

WAT DUH PAK!
(by Petrified Designs)

If you want one (or more) shirts to be made, just contact me.
For the price, just scroll down to the bottom of my SERVICES page

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.