.

April 26, 2013

[Toy Related] Characters That I Want To See To Be Made As A Play Arts Kai Figure

There are characters that Square-Enix miss that deserves to be made as an action figure... maybe because they won't sell well, yet some of them have potential. I will list these characters (even oldschool) that I want so see made as an action figure. These characters are from SQEX only.

Final Fantasy
Dissidia 012: Final Fantasy: All characters!
FFIV: Rosa, Rydia, Edge
FFVI: Locke Cole, Celes Chere
FFVII Advent Children: Aerith, Barret, Cid, Red XIII (with Cait Sith)
FFVII Crisis Core: Genesis, Tseng, Cissnei, Rude
FFVIII: Seifer Almasy
FFIX: Steiner, Amarant
FFX: Wakka, Lulu, Rikku
FFXII: Basch, Penelo, Fran
FFXIII-2: Caius Ballad, Noel Kreiss, Padra Nsu Yeul

Kingdom Hearts
KH: Kairi, Ansem
KH2: Riku, Xemnas
358/2 Days: Roxas, Xion, Axel
BBS: Terra, Aqua, Ven, Vanitas

Other
The World Ends With You: Neku, Shiki, Joshua, Beat
Parasite Eve: Aya Brea (The 3rd Birthday)
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth, Arngrim

I didn't think that they're this many lol!

Some classic Final Fantasy characters are being remade as a PAK figure like Tidus and Yuna from FFX. FFVII Advent Children figures are in development too with the addition of Rufus Shinra. I hope we see more classic characters in PAK version.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Man! I'm wishing the same set of characters also. But I also wanted to add the following characters: cid (ff7 game ver), barret (ff7 game ver), shadow (ff6). And I totally agree with all the dissidia version of ff characters. But right now they are planning to make a new line which is ff variants. damn. they should have first made warrior of light dissidia not a variant. Have you seen it already?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply. Yeah, I saw the Variant PAKs and I'm not planning to pick the WoL because it looks edgy like a robot. But I'm more interested on the DC Universe Variant PAKs :D

      Delete

.