.

October 31, 2020

My Play Arts Kai Collection (October 2020)


Time to show my Play Arts Kai action figure collection as of October 2020! Play Arts Kai is my main collection and I started collecting these in 2012.

You might see some random items/props on the display. Those are not Play Arts Kai accessories. I just added them to give the display some personality. Or I just put them because I might need them and I want find them easily like the tiny DSLR battery case sitting on the FFVII collection.

Final Fantasy VII Collection.


Here's my Final Fantasy VII PAK collection. There are two more to be added soon and they're both female. I skipped on Captain Spikey and Mr. Big Gun Arm Man but I will get them eventually. My FFVII AC collection is incomplete. I still don't have Yuffie, Red XIII and Rufus.

Final Fantasy XII and Final Fantasy XV Collection.


Special cameo: Nanamo (FFXIV) *Not a PAK*

This is my Final Fantasy XII and Final Fantasy XV collection. I still don't have Balthier but I plan to get him to complete the FFXII collection. It's sad that SQEX didn't continue the FFXII PAK series. As for my FFXV collection, I still don't have the rest of the bros: Ignis, Gladiolus and Prompto. Why did I say that I don't have Ignis while he's obviously in the collection? Well because my Ignis is a bootleg (but a really-really good one). I got him for a bargain bin price of Php.700 ($15) but without accessories and have issues which are easily fixed by me. I don't plan on reviewing bootleg Ignis because it's not complete. Oh yeah, I still don't have Nyx too. The small one is Nanamo from Final Fantasy XIV. She's not a PAK but she's on scale with them.

KH, Dissidia and Variant collection.


This area contains my small collection of Kingdom Hearts, Dissidia and Variants (Nomura designed). I only lack the Variant Joker to complete my Nomura Variant collection. I stopped collecting KH PAK figures because of their inconsistent height with most of the PAK figures. But I plan to get two KH figures: Sora (KH3) and Riku (KH3D) which are rare these days. As for Dissidia PAK's, the collection is complete but I want more characters!



The last area is my PAK collection from random titles. Here you can see the scale/height inconsistencies of some PAK figures. I plan on buying a few Batman Arkham Series PAK's like the Joker (Origins) and Deathstroke (Origins) but they're hard to find. I'm also looking for Briareos Hecatonchires from Appleseed: Alpha

This is my PAK collection.

This is my entire PAK collection (30 authentic, 2 bootleg). They're getting cramped in my display shelf. I might put some back in the box or get a new display shelf. There are a couple of PAK figures that I put back in the box: Lightning (FFXIII-2), the first figure in my collection, and Catwoman (Arkham City). I also have three old Play Arts figures but they're back in the box: Kadaj (FFVII:AC), Reno (FFVII:AC) and Selphie (FFVIII). My Play Arts Kairi (KH2) is still on display but she's on the random toys display shelf.

I really slowed down on buying Play Arts Kai action figures. The reasons are the pandemic and I'm spending less on other non-important stuff... yes, toys falls on that category. I'm also planning to buy a new car. I slowed down but I'm still buying toys and it depends on the toy budget. Oh yeah, I got two FFVII Remake PAK figures pre-ordered and they're arriving soon. I'm so excited.

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.