.

October 01, 2023

[Blog Update] Back from a Long Vacation and Hiatus


Hey, I'm back from a very long vacation.


Our honeymoon month is over and I, the only one who can drive a car to take my family and relatives to numerous places, is not super busy anymore. Yeah, we had a lot of out-of-town trips for the last three months. And now that our relatives went home to their respective countries. Meaning, it's not super busy in the house. Finally, I have some time and can blog again, even though I honestly feel very lazy to do so, LOL.

Another reason for the hiatus is that my wife gave me a PlayStation 5 as a wedding gift. I'm so happy to have a new console and and she also gave me a game, and that's Final Fantasy XVI. I'm so grateful. My last home console is PlayStation 3 and it's broken (no display and turns off 1 second after I turned it on).  I'm planning on reviewing this console the way I reviewed my New Nintendo 2DS XL Pokeball Edition.

Anyway, yes, I'm gaming on my PS5 for hours everyday and I played and finished a couple of games recently: FFXVI and God of War: Ragnarok. I'm planning to get a couple of Final Fantasy VII games, the Remake and Crisis Core Reunion, but those can wait.

With those two games finished, I won't be playing that much on my PS5 for a while so that I can have time on my PC and do some blogging. 

So for action figure reviews. I still don't have enough budget for buying toys but I'm earning, it's just slow, because I have more priorities now.

I mentioned earlier that we went to a lot of places. I'm sorting and selecting some photos that I took because I'm planning to make blog posts on some of the places we went to. So expect some PHOTOGRAPHY + TRAVEL and FOOD related blog posts.

So that's it for the quick blog update. See you on the next blog.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.