.

February 12, 2022

Lunch at Rose and Grace Restaurant


After leaving the Padre Pio Shrine, it's time to eat lunch and we're really hungry. So we looked for a nice local restaurant, but the restaurant we're looking for closed, unfortunately. I think it went bankrupt because of the pandemic and lockdowns. So we went to Rose and Grace restaurant instead, which is nearby.


Food!

These are what we ordered and they have huge servings! We got pork sisig, bulalo and lumpia. They make me even more hungry, time to dig in!

Pork sisig

The pork sisig tastes really good. It got ginger which is new to me. I didn't know ginger is a good ingredient for sisig.

Bulalo (beef bone marrow stew)

I didn't eat much of the bulalo (beef bone marrow stew) because I'm laser focused on the sisig. I only took some of the broth and veggies and took a little part of the beef. The beef is not that soft, I prefer my beef soft as in really soft. Good thing is the beef and broth tastes really good.

Lumpia (spring rolls)

I took some lumpia (spring rolls) as side dish. They're really filled and tastes good, even better if you dip it in its sauce.

Buko (coconut) juice

My girlfriend ordered this Buko (coconut) juice. I ordered softdrinks. I really like that they give you the actual coconut and drink the juice inside using a straw.

It's nice to eat here, the place is big and the food tastes really good. They have huge servings that's why the price is kinda high. We didn't finish all the food so we took them home to eat them at dinner later. I think this is a popular place because a lot of people from all places eat here.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.