.

October 15, 2012

Hello World!



Hi! Welcome to Randomly Random!
Here you will find, read and view random stuffs and events that I encounter.

This is going to be my main blog from now on.
For my old blog entries, check out my multiply page --> porkgrind.multiply.com

THIS BLOG WILL COVER:
- My works and progress report on graphic designs, photo manipulations and digital art
- Some impressions and reviews on video games, tech/gadgets and toys/figures
- Anything random

LINKS:
ABOUT ME
I just love to collect some toys, do some artwork and graphic designs. My action figures serve as models for some of my character's poses. I also use these figures to practice my photography skills. I do freelance graphic designing, photography and artwork commissions for a living. It's a slow business, but I plan to gradually increase my reputation using the power of the internet and yes, also the social media so that I can get more clients (I don't like social media sites that much btw). In my business point of view, I want to give people quality designs, photo manipulations and character artwork commissions. Oh yeah! I don't bite so feel free to talk to me about anything :D

EQUIPMENT
Canon 500D/450D, Canon 18-55mm standard kit lens, Canon 50mm lens, Sigma 28-80mm lens, Vivitar Fisheye lens adapter, Acer 4315 Aspire laptop (outdated), Cheap generic pen tablet, Cellphone with 3.2 megapixel EDOF camera, Random household items and office supplies.

SOFTWARE
Adobe Photoshop CS4, Macromedia (oldschool!) Flash MX Pro, Adobe After Effects, Audacity (freeware)

HOBBIES?
Skateboarding, playing drums (metalcore genre), drawing original characters, photography, playing video games, sleeping. And my new hobby is blogging

FAVORITE GAME SERIES OF ALL TIME
Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Metal Gear, Castlevania, Megaman, Diablo

GAME CONSOLES OWNED
Sega Dreamcast (not really mine). PlayStation, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable, Nintendo DS (Lite)

AS A BLOGGER...
I blog so that I can express my opinion on stuff that happens around me and the world. So what the heck am I blogging about? Well, like I said earlier, I blog anything interesting that I've encountered, I blog anything that comes from my mind that I want to share, I blog my finished artworks, graphic designs and photo manipulations and I blog to review stuff like toys, video games and sometimes, tech and geeky gadgets.

When it comes to reviewing stuff, I will try not to be biased as much as possible. I will review items like an innocent dude so that there will be no fanboy stuff and trolling.

WHAT IS PETRIFIED DESIGNS?
Well, this is the freelance business I started while I was a college student in 2005. It was previously called "Petrified Heart" (Ahhh... the emo days), I've been doing Flash full sites, logo design and sticker design for bands at that time. Then I changed it again to "Petrified Art", this is where I started to expand and improve my designing techniques and genre, And lastly I changed it again to "Petrified Designs".

A LITTLE SOMETHING AND A WARNING
I take and use my own photos and I make and use my own artwork, graphic designs, audio and video. I credit the person/company that owns any media that I use. Any resemblance or similarities to my characters, photo and my other works to other people's work is purely coincidental. Using any of my works without my permission is called Plagiarism. It's bad and punishable by law. So please, don't do it.

Happy Reading! :D

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to support you all the way! :)
    I can't wait to see your designs, I know they are awesome. Haha

    ReplyDelete

.