.

June 23, 2024

TOYCON 2024 Part 4: The Shops


This is where all the toy collectors are and this is the most crowded area, the shops!


You can find and buy a lot of stuff here. You might also find that rare and elusive toy that you're looking for.


That's a nice shirt shop. I'm not interested to buy a new shirt at the moment.


There are some accessories too. So many earrings, necklaces and bracelets can be found here. Some of these accessories are anime and movie themed.


That's a lot of people. It's a struggle to explore this place like always.


Great Toys set up a shop here. This is a well known shop. They sell toys from different brands and companies and they're guaranteed brand new MISB.


So many figures to choose from! But I didn't saw anything that piqued my interest.


There are lots of random loose figures for sale here too. If you're fine with loose or out of the box toys, figures and statues, then they are sold for a cheaper price.

So did I buy anything? The quick answer is no. I didn't find anything to add to my collection. Play Arts Kai figures are pretty scarce here, we found some but I already have those PAK figures in my collection. We went around multiple times and didn't find anything, even figma figures that I'm interested in. Some Persona and Pokemon figmas are kinda expensive here and my budget is kinda low. So yeah, I haven't bought anything for myself here this year. Maybe I'll get lucky next year.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.