.

June 23, 2024

TOYCON 2024 Part 3: The Gallery


The toy gallery is one of my favorite place to visit at ToyCon. I'm glad to see it again and check out the toys displayed here.


Looks like the gallery is smaller, anyway let's go in.


But before entering the gallery, the outer walls have these nice pop-art style artwork displayed that will look good in your room, office or nerd cave. These artworks are for sale.


Yeah, the gallery is smaller than I remember...


But the place is packed and have lots of toys in display.


Ah! The Play Arts Kai Philippines Facebook group is here. I've been inactive and not posting in the group for a handful of years now. It's nice to see their display again.


Looks like the PAKPh display is all about Final Fantasy VII Remake. This display is dedicated to the main party of the series


The next display is all about Sephiroth and Shin-ra employees.


This display have the static figures of Mature Dress Tifa and Red Dress Aerith together with Cross Dressing Cloud PAK figure. Jessie is on an awkward spot. I expected her to be with Cloud at the top shelf of the display. They also have two versions of Zack. Vincent got some love too, his PAK figure is the oldest from the bunch. I just noticed that there are so many FFVII Related PAK figures that have gotten released.


The last and the bottom display shows the classic Play Arts figure of the FFVII characters. Again, another nice display from PAKPh. I wish their display is larger to include more PAK figures from different titles.


Next display that I checked out is the PlayStation Pilipinas collection of action figures from Sony's game franchises.


They have a nice variety of toys on display. Those figures of Chris, Leon and Jill came from the very expensive deluxe edition of the games they represent in.


I like Street Fighter and this gallery is new to me, so I checked them out too.


It's good that it's not just focused on Street Fighter, other characters from different Capcom titles are here.


The roster in this display looks good. Most of these figures are made by Jada toys and Storm Collectibles.


Darna, a Philippine superheroine have her own area in the gallery. Looks really nice.


RoboCop have his own display area too thanks to RoboCop Ph group.


My wife is interested in this display by Living Dead Dolls Philippines.


These dolls look adorable and scary at the same time.


And, yes, some of them are pretty gross looking too and that's part of the charm of this collection of dolls.


My wife is interested in this display too. This one is from Pinoy na Nagmamanyika. They are dolls that have traditional Filipino formal attire. They look nice.


Oh look. So many Disney Princess (and few villains) dolls here. This display is from Pinoy Disney Lovers.


Is that a 1/6 scale Angelina Jolie's Maleficent figure? I don't know if it's a doll or a Hot Toys figure but it looks great.


Let's check out Pinoy Articulated Bida Shrine Collectors display.


Their display mostly have 1/12 scale action figures from different brands.


They have figma and SH Figuarts action figures displayed. These action figures looks great together.


Wow! A KonoSuba Band... more like KonoSuBand, huh? huh? Okay that's kinda lame. I'm making dad puns again.


They got a nice donut shot diorama with figma and SH Figuarts figures. I bet the donuts, pastries and other stuff came from ReMent. These two action figure brands do fit well together.

That's a nice collection of toys displayed at ToyCon 2024's gallery. Sure the area is smaller, but I got those memorable toys from the past and present, like TMNT, RoboCop, etc.. I just focused on the gallery that me and my wife are interested in. I want to check out figmanila but I couldn't find their display area.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.