.

June 21, 2024

TOYCON 2024 Part 0: Intro - It's Been a While...

 

After 2 years of strict "Coof" lockdown, 1 year of wedding preparation and me getting married a year later, I finally got to attend ToyConPh 2024.

This year's ToyConPh event took place in SMX Convention Center. The place is probably the default home for this event. The theme of the event is "Evolution". So, are there new stuff in this latest ToyConPh event that I haven't seen before?


I also brought my wife too. Uhhh, did we came early? I just noticed when we first arrived here that there are few people here than the last event we attended which is ToyCon 2019 and that event have lots of people and have a dedicated gaming and gadgets area at the second floor of the convention. 


I didn't take any photos displayed at the main lobby just yet. We went directly to the ticketing booth. Good thing the line is pretty short, anyway the entrance fee is 500 for adults.


We got our entrance straps


In addition to that, we also got these claim tickets for free Funko Pop figures. Getting a free figure is really nice even though I'm not a fan of Funko Pops. It also makes the entrance fee worth it.


Time to go in the event! While I know what to expect to see inside I'm still excited to see what's new. After all, It's been a long time since I went to ToyCon.

This is a multi-part blog post so stay tuned for the next parts!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.