.

June 23, 2024

TOYCON 2024 Part 2: Random Toy Shots


To continue the previous blog post about the toy displays at ToyCon 2024, I made another post for the photos of the random toys I found displayed during the event.


Obviously there are lots of toys displayed here, but unfortunately, I only took a few photos. And it's a little difficult to take photos using a DSLR if you are carrying two boxes of small figures.

Note to self: Next time bring a tote bag or any large bag to carry stuff.


There are lots of One Piece related merchandize here. From toys, statues, shirts and accessories. This large statue of Luffy caught our attention because it looks really good. I bet my godchild would be stoked to see this statue and the rest of One Piece figures, he's a big fan of the anime.


If you look closer, you can see the details on Luffy's clothes. Really awesome.


Beside Luffy is Zorro. This one is another large scale statue.


Check out his clothes. The details make it look like it's made of real fabric.


Goku Black looking good as a figure. Nice, simple but intimidating, pose with his scythe.


Wow that's a lot of Dragon Ball figures.


Taking a good look at the long row of mostly One Piece and Dragon Ball figures.


This is just a random shot of a One Piece character. I don't know who this guy is but this figure looks good.


I also took this photo of a multi-character figure from the Mario Bros game franchise.


Ohh Quiccs is back, he got his own display area in the event. Too bad I can't get a good photo of his display because of the cramped and crowded walkway. I only managed to take a photo of this two figures.


That's a nice figure of 2B from NieR: Automata.


Ahh the memorable last shot of the ending credits theme of Slam Dunk. I watched the anime and read the manga to the end. I want to watch the new inter-high movie of Slam Dunk.


Random display of Mazinger Z with some what I think looks similar to Bear Brick figures.

 
So many Voltes Five mini Bear Brick figures.

That's about it. Those are the random toy photos that I took. I know they're super few, I promise to take more photos next year.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.