.

May 26, 2024

[Blog Update] A Fever and a PC Problem


Hello! How are you guys? Here's a quick update.

We went on a trip two weeks ago and I got sick after that. Must be the head boiling heat outside, cold car AC and fatigue are the causes. The fever lasts for 3 days and I took more rest to recover for a few days because my fever comes with body pains. After recovering, another problem happened: one of my PC's memory stick (RAM) got "fried". After some research, troubleshooting and help from a co-worker, thankfully I just need to remove the fried RAM to get my PC running again, but man, I can feel the PC got slower. I've got to replace not just one RAM but all RAM ASAP. Because one fried RAM means the others are gonna get fried soon too.

While the PC is running just fine, I'm currently working on the posts about our trip. It's a very long post so I'm going to separate it into three posts. I also got a random photography post in the works. It's a kinda interesting post about taking a photo of one object using my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra and the result that came out.

This is the other thing I'm excited for: I got a new Play Arts Kai action figure! I'm gonna work on the photography, editing, review writing and proofreading for this toy as soon as possible after the trip post.

Time to get busy!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.