.

May 04, 2024

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth Play Arts Kai Yuffie Kisaragi Action Figure Official Photos and Price


As expected, SQEX revealed a new Play Arts Kai action figure of Yuffie Kisaragi without her moogle hat and cloak for Final Fantasy VII Rebirth. Like I said in the past: "Good things happen to those who wait". Anyway let's check out her new action figure.


Finally the version of Yuffie that I've been waiting for. My PAK collection has been Yuffie-less for a decade now. So I'm not gonna let this pass!


Have you seen the youtube video where the guy removed the cloak of the Cloaked Yuffie PAK figure? Let me tell you, it looks horrible without a cloak with those ball joints sticking out. Anyway, this new Yuffie figure looks great! The belly button looks a bit weird for me though.


I'm guessing this action figure is going to be highly poseable and fun to play with because of it's slim look and design. Still not liking those knees though.


Yuffie comes with basic accessories. She got her shuriken, a total of five extra hands with one right hand holding a Materia and an interchangeable head sculpt or face sculpt. The only difference between the new and the cloaked Yuffie is the new head/face sculpt and of course the cloak. So I guess it's kinda OK to have both versions because of those differences. Still, it's a money grubbing scheme. SQEX should've made the cloak removable.


The new Final Fantasy Rebirth Yuffie Kisaragi Play Arts Kai action figure costs around $120.00 to $180.00 (approx. Php.6,900.00 to Php.10,300.00). Prices depends on the store. You can skip or buy this Yuffie figure if you have the cloaked version. But I bet most of you will get this too. Yeah, I'm gonna get this and probably the Cloaked version next. I'm gonna pre-order it soon! This action figure is set to release around April 2025.

Cheers and Happy Collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.