.

May 01, 2024

Dinner Date at Paradise Dynasty


We went to Conrad, Manila to have a dinner date with my wife. We want to eat somewhere that's new to us. So, while roaming the place we saw this Chinese restaurant called Paradise Dynasty.


This is a Chinese restaurant with a tagline "Legend of Xiao Long Bao". I don't know what that is but I hope the food is great here.


Before we wo in the restaurant have a huge menu display outside. That's nice because we can ready our order in advance.


The restaurant is big and while walking in, we say this huge window where the you the place where the chefs prepare their "siopao" (meat buns) and other dimsum dishes.


We already know which dishes we're going to order. But the waiters are nice enough to give us the menu.


I want to eat something new, so this is what I've ordered - stir fried shredded pork in black bean sauce.


This dish is paired with wonton wraps. It taste really great. It becomes heavier if you wrapped the pork in wonton.


My wife ordered the sweet and sour fish. Another food with great flavor. A bit common nowadays, some Asian restaurant have this on the menu but I really like the sweet and sour taste of these dishes.


We also ordered Kung Pao Chicken. It's sweet and spicy with some chopped onions and red chili. This is one of my favorite dishes in this restaurant.

By the way we also ordered rice. It's just normal rice.


As for dimsum we ordered this, the Xiao Long Bao, standard version. These are tiny meat buns. The taste is amazing. I don't know how they make the broth stay inside the bun without leaking. It's a little heavy because for me, it's like a full meal just by eating only one bun. Or maybe I'm just getting full because of the tasty food we ordered. Anyway, they also have different flavored Xiao Long Baos on the menu.

Wow, the food at Paradise Dynasty is great. I want to go there next time and try the other dishes on the menu. The price is a bit high but will not kill your wallet.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.